Buster's band, The Buster Bledsoe Band, (original, I know) are playing all the time. This weekend they will play in San Angelo and here. Next weekend they will be in Borger. They have booked shows up into July. Buster loves the band and enjoys playing for anybody. He has a blast doing it so it's all good. I try to get out and see them when I can. If only Buster could sing on stage and dance with me at the same time...Check them out on myspace: www.myspace.com/busterbledsoeband
I went back to work (YUCK!) a couple of weeks ago. I'm glad to be back with my little ones but I miss Ace everyday. He is staying with Rita. When everyone is well there that works out. Softball practice has started. Newt has us old women out there doing drills!! Season will start in April, I think. We play on Monday nights so that is going to be Daddy and Ace night. Volleyball started this Monday. We played at 9:30 and 10. It was so late and I'm so out of shape. It was fun. I guess it was Buster and Ace's first of many Monday nights together. I left them watching wrestling together!
We wish everyone well! Until next time...

No comments:
Post a Comment